Screen Door Magnets - Screen Door Savers
There are no products matching your searchView all products
STOP! The screen is closed. Avoid accidentally walking into closed screen doors. With screen magnets in place, it visually lets you, your guests and even your pets know the screen is closed.
These adorable magnets have really caught on as the easiest, quickest and cheapest way to repair (cover) small screen holes.
But, what exactly are they?
- Flexible, rubberized magnetic material
- Die-cut designs of two identical magnets, which are placed back to back with the screening in between.
- Work on any type of screen material
- Will not rust and will stand up to adverse weather conditions.
Instructions: Each package contains 2 matching identically shaped reversed magnets with printing/design on each side.
- Separate the magnets and align on each side of the screen. Black sides of magnets must face each other.
- Just stick them together and bingo, the hole is gone.
These magnets will NOT work for roll up or retractable screens.
Screen Door Magnets can also be separated and used on your refrigerator, stove or any metal surface.
Be warned though, you'll want to grab more than one. These cute screen decorations will capture your heart and you'll want more. Not to mention that your mother, sister, friends, neighbors, and cousins will all be wanting some of their own. They make wonderful gifts.
Fun and So Easy to apply.
Separate the double-sided magnets and align on each side of screen.
Black sides of magnets must face each other.
Magnets can also be separated and used as 2 magnets on any metal surface.
If buying more than 1 of a particular design, be sure to keep the fronts & backs together as a set or they may not cling to each other correctly.
Fix It (well, cover it) with Screen Magnets.
Have fun creating numerous scenes!