Biscayne See-Thru | Stained Glass Film (Static Cling)
This Tiffany inspired design is a stylish way to enjoy the relaxing colors of nature without blocking the view. If privacy is not a concern, choose Biscayne with a clear background to enjoy the beauty of stained glass windows and doors without blocking the view.
Ordinary windows and glass doors are quickly and easily transformed into beautiful stained glass that looks like it cost hundreds of dollars. The Biscayne window treatment coordinates with many color motifs and decorating styles and is perfect for use on sidelights, entry doors, windows, mirrors, transom windows, sliding patio doors and more.
- Adhesive-free film – no mess, no fuss.
- Installs in minutes, Looks great for years!
- Easy to clean with just soapy water.
- Improves privacy and security while allowing for some visibility through the glass.
- Filters 95% of UV rays to protect carpets and furnishings from fading.
- Thick 8-mil vinyl film insulates glass and reduces heat, saves energy.
- Diffuses glare and softens harsh sun.
- Hides an unfortunate or bad view.
- Clings to any smooth, non-porous surface.
- Unaffected by moisture and steam. Great for decorating or adding privacy to bathroom windows, showers, and mirrors.
- Easily trimmed to size with scissors or utility knife.
- Removes easily and cleanly when it is time to redecorate.
- Made in the USA.
- The pattern repeats every 24" width and 37" length on this film design.
This pattern is also available in as Biscayne Privacy Film.