Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to many of our most frequently asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you do any custom work?
- Can I get a catalog of your products?
- Do you offer UPS Overnight or Second Day shipping?
- Do you accept Purchase Orders as payment?
- Can I send a check as payment?
- Can you cut the film for me before you ship?
- Can I get samples?
- Can I return products?
- What Countries can you ship to?
- How soon will I receive my product?
- Why doesn't my tracking number show up on USPS website?
- You do not have a large enough film for my glass. Can the window film be cut, matched and installed like wallpaper with seams?
- How do I install the window film, decals or WindowViews?
- How do I remove the static cling film and decals?
- We are not the manufacturer of any of the products. We stock as many sizes, designs and shapes as possible but we do not do any custom window film or decals.
- Early on, we tried to keep a printed version available but found out quickly that it was impossible to keep it current with the ever changing sizes and product line. Everything we stock is on the website but we do not have catalogs.
- Yes, we can ship Overnight, Second Day or 3-Day Select UPS. There are too
many variables in size, weight and dimensions of our various products to
offer a accurate online quote for shipping.
Please call 800-597-0172 for any special shipping requirements you have.
- No, we are not currently set up with billing and accounting to accept Purchase Orders. We only accept Credit Cards online or by phone or checks by mail prior to shipment.
- Yes, you can add any items you wish to purchase to the shopping cart, then print the shopping cart and send it, along with your check payable to Jade Enterprises to the address provided on the contact page. Alternatively, you can fill out and use this printable order form.
- We do not do any custom cutting or sizes for any of the window film products. You will find that all of the window film is very easy to cut to your specific size once you receive it. Read the installation guide carefully and double check your measurements before cutting. It is quite easy to cut while the backing is still on the film using a sharp scissors.
- We have samples of some of the films but not all. Due to the patterns and designs on many of the films, sending a small sample would be of no value. If you need a sample, give us a call at 941-739-8000.
- While it would be nice if you never had to return products, we understand the there are occasions when you measured wrong or ordered the wrong product or just changed your mind. That is OK. We will refund any products returned in their original condition and original packaging within 30 days of purchase. No need for a return authorization number. Just return the product to Jade Enterprises at the address listed here with a copy of your order or at least a name and address on the inside of the package. It is always nice if you tell us the reason for the return. Please be kind and repackage the product carefully. Keep in mind that in order for us to issue a refund, the product must be unused, unaltered and resalable. Refunds do not include the shipping costs.
- Our shopping cart currently accepts orders shipping to the United States, Canada, US Territories, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and United Kingdom. For information on shipping to other countries, please see International Shipping Option Page.
- The vast majority of orders are shipped on the next business day using primarily USPS Priority Mail. If there will be any delay in shipping or if an items it temporarily out of stock, we'll let you know by email. Although it is not guaranteed, Priority Mail is usually delivered in 2-3 days. Smaller items such as screen magnets and decals will ship by First Class Mail.
- The Postal Service does a wonderful job at delivering our products in a timely manner at very reasonable rates, but unfortunately, their tracking system leaves a little to be desired. The tracking numbers often don't show up in the system until the package has been delivered.
You do not have a large enough film for my glass. Can the window film be cut, matched and installed like wallpaper with seams?
- Absolutely. With careful planning, measuring and clean straight cuts, any of the window films can be matched and put on in more than one piece. Some of the patterns are easier to match that others but when it is installed correctly, it is difficult to tell where the seam is. With today's monster glass doors and windows, it would be nearly impossible to stock enough sizes to fit them all. In addition, installing such huge pieces of film would be very awkward and cumbersome.
- Static cling vinyl will stay in place as long as you want but is quite easy to remove. Simply start in one corner with a fingernail or knife edge and peel the vinyl off the surface. Because all of our products are non-adhesive static cling, no messy residue is left on the surface.